Consorzio Marche Spettacolo acts in the exclusive interest of its associates. The associated partners are recognized to be the most important regional entities working in the performing arts sector. The Associated Partners are divided into three categories: Promoters, Participants and Adherents.
Promoters are the ten organizations that endorsed the certificate of incorporation of the Consorzio Marche Spettacolo.
Participants are those that adhere to the associative's aims and objectives of Consorzio Marche Spettacolo and abide by the following qualification:
- be an approved legal entity;
- have legal residence in the Marche region, have been working with performing arts in the region for at least five years;
- have had an annul average budget of 250.000 euro in the last five years;
- employees must be employed through a collective national or business labour agreement;
- have an auditor;
- have qualified management.
Adherents are those that have been conducting activities in the of performing arts sector in the Marche region for at least three years.